Physical Therapy benefits everyone from a professional athlete to a loved one who may have been injured in a car accident. Our expert physical therapists in Wesley Chapel & New Tampa specialize in identifying and recognizing the underlying disruption that causes the pain response. Then we develop a plan with the patient's needs in mind on how to effectively treat the issue so patient-clients can get back to enjoying their lives and sporting activities.
At RPM Physical Therapy we emphasize a manual, hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the painful body moves and functions. We do this in order to identify and isolate exactly what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments may be leading to the pain, dysfunction, or what may be limiting performance. We then offer an individualized treatment and strengthening approach that produces amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Specializing in Auto Accident rehab. from injuries to the neck and spine.
- Blood Flow Restriction Muscle Hypertrophy Training
- Gua Sha / Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Trigger Point Release therapy
- Neuromuscular Reeducation techniques
- Dry Needling
- Soft tissue massage and Myofascial Release techniques
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal mobilization/manipulation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Athletic Ability Screen (AAS) for golfers, tennis athletes, volleyball, etc
- Vertical Jump Improvement Programs
- Football Combine Performance Enhancement Training
- Medically-Supervised Sports Performance Training for athletes
- Medical Weight Loss
- Nutrition Consults & Programming
How and Who Can Benefit From PT:
- Rehabilitation: Return from injury or reduce aches and pains.
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation: Recovery from surgery, restore function, and get back to your past activities.
- Sports Performance Therapy: Take your performance to the next level by maximizing how well your body moves and functions.
- Injury Prevention: Prevent future injury by restoring imbalances and normalizing movement deficiencies.