Physical Therapy benefits everyone from professional athletes to a loved one injured in a car accident. Our expert physical therapists in Tampa specialize in recognizing the underlying disruption that causes pain and how to effectively treat the issue so patient-clients can get back to enjoying life.
We emphasize a hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions to determine what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments may be leading to dysfunction or limiting your performance. We then offer an individualized approach that produces amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Dry needling
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Postural Restoration Institute (PRI)
How and Who Can Benefit From PT:
- Rehabilitation: Return from injury or reduce aches and pains.
- PostOperative Rehabilitation: Recovery from surgery, restore function, and get back to your past activities.
- Perfromance Therapy: Take your performance to the next level by maximizing how well your body moves and functions.
- Injury Prevention: Prevent future injury by restoring imbalances and normalizing movement deficiencies.